75th anniversary of the Albertkanaal
Location: Brug Vroenhoven
Client: NV De Scheepvaart
On behalf of NV De Scheepvaart, Conrad Consulting was responsible for the realization of internal and external communication, but also the production of the means of communication for the same government company.
The objectives were the following:
Strengthening the image of NV De Scheepvaart as an efficient and customer-friendly government company; The increase in transport via inland shipping; Strengthening the different functions of the channels with its different target groups; Strengthening the different functions of the channels with its different target groups; The promotion of inland shipping.
- Internal information and communication channels
- Flow of knowledge and information
- Staff magazine "Towing line"
- Coaching staff members
- Supporting staff initiatives
- Customer focus internal communicators
- Publication of press releases
- Press events
- Press contacts
- Keeping image database up to date
- Corporate communication
- Corporate identity
- Organization of participation in fairs and events
- Communication tools for specific target groups
- Participation in consultation forums
- Information and complaints policy
- Administrator NV De Scheepvaart celebrates the 75th anniversary of the Albert Canal with a book, a symposium and a traveling exhibition. *
Past three events: